Caribbean villa SOLD
- Updated On:
- July 9, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 170 m2 Home
- 625 m2 Land
- us$ 425,000 SOLD
In search of a perfect Caribbean-style villa, really 50 meters (164 feet) distance to the beach? bingo!
And at a beautiful beach: Playa Las Ballenas. Its also close to town and close to very good restaurants. This villa is in really top condition. This is an owners villa, so never rented out. And of course a tropical garden: flowers everywhere.
Talking about renting out: this is of course a perfect Airbnb killer home. It has everything.
The property consists of:
- the main home with a very nice and cozy outdoor salon, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a half bathroom, outdoor dining area, storage, laundry.
- Then a large pool
- and at the other side a spacious bungalow with loft inside, and of course bathroom.
Fully equipped kitchen with view over the terrace, pool and garden. Of course, the home comes furnished.
There is citywater, new electricity backup system (in case of a blackout), decent sized parking, outdoor shower and of course many details in decoration.
The property is situated inside a small dead-end street within total 4 similar-style villas. The road is private and guarded.
airbnb killer? Yes. You can easy convert this to a villa where 8 adults + 3 to 4 kids can sleep. Yearly that could bring around 45.000 USD or more in rental income.
- home fully restored
- septic on the property
- city water connection
- local electricity grid
- fully fenced property (you can keep dogs here if you like)
- no rental restrictions here
- average electricity invoice around 20-25 USD per month
- Inapa, water contract 23 USD per month
- garbage collection 3x a week: 18 USD per month
- security 70 USD per month
- insurance (in case that you want that, around 650 USD a year)
- internet CvHotspot 34 USD per month 5mb/1mb. More than enough for Netflix and ip-tv