This six-bedroom contemporary oceanview home is an ideal setting for nature lovers. Surrounded by palms and tropical trees and just steps from a beautiful sandy beach, the property provides a tranquil residence.
A contemporary ocean view villa on a top location in El Portillo, next to Las Terrenas.
- large driveway with an electric gate
- outdoor parking
- 2 car indoor garage
- large entrance
- all bedrooms have AC
- backup generator
- fully equipped kitchen
on the social level:
- the kitchen with pantry and extra bedroom and quarter for caretaker or maid
- large covered outdoor terrace and huge sun terrace
- pool area and extra pool toilet and shower
- bbq area and garden
- spacious bedroom with bathroom (without shower) that comes out on the terrace
on the lower level:
- entrance with half bathroom and entrance to garage
- masterbedroom with large walking closet and bathroom and terrace
- guest bedroom with bathroom and terrace
- 2 guestbedrooms with shared bathroom and terrace
- at the other side, under the bbq are, a large bedroom, with bathroom, private terrace and garden
- 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms (plus bedroom behind kitchen and maidsquarter with bathroom)Land size 4,194 m2 (1 acre)
- 2 half bathrooms
- Villa 929 m2 (10,000 sq ft) of sleek modern design
- Gated community with private beach and tennis
- Oceanview setting with infinity pool
- hoa fees around 450 USD per month
The property itself boasts light and space, with a nice combination of white tiled floors and white walls. The open floorplan design allows the indoor living areas to flow seamlessly outdoor onto the terrace, which has an outdoor kitchen and dining area, a beautiful infinity-edge pool, spa, and far-reaching views of coconut trees and ocean. There is also a tennis court in the resort community. The property benefits from a luxurious master suite and five more bedrooms.
This is a relaxing Caribbean retreat like no other.
About Loma Esperanza
Loma Esperanza is located east from Las Terrenas, at just 8 minutes by car. The beach road which is connecting Las Terrenas and El Portillo is really a beauty and fun to drive. This large gated community has only luxury modern-style villas. The green zones are a protection for your privacy. Several tennis courts, a helicopter platform, and a private beach for the owners and your visitors. The resort has 24-hrs security. Loma Esperanza at El Portillo is located inside a small micro-climate… which means that we have LESS rain and MORE sun than in Las Terrenas and Playa Coson.
About Las Terrenas
No longer a rustic fishing village, today Las Terrenas is an international beach town whit many foreigners from all kinds of nationalities. Fashionable-looking European women in designer sunglasses ride their personal ATVs with a bag of baguettes. It’s a balance between locals and ex-pats. One that has produced a lively mix of styles and a social scene more vibrant than anywhere else on the peninsula. You walk along the beach road scattered with small boutique hotels, high palm trees, and calm aquamarine waters. Las Terrenas is an independent-traveler-friendly and a good place to hook up with fellow nomads and also know as a culinary destination.
5454 add to favorites