3 bedroom oceanview villa
- Updated On:
- July 9, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 160 m2 Home
- 1919 m2 Land
- us$ 400,000
A 3 bedroom villa with private pool for sale in a quiet location in El Portillo. Inside the Esperanza Residence community. Fully furnished. The home needs work
Esperanza Residencia is a safe and closed gated community with in general modern style villas, has a private beach and tennis courts onside.
The villa is walking distance to the private beach from the project. A white sandy beach. Around 600 meters walk.
Technical details from the property.
- Land size: 1,919 m2 (0,47 acres)
- Home size: 220 m2 (2,368 sq ft)
- pool: 50 m2 (540 sq ft)
Details from the property:
- villa over 1 levels with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- roofs: concrete
- furnished: yes
- airco’s in bedrooms
- tropical garden around the home
- quiet location
- pool system: normal sand filter with pump and salt system
- closed garage
- electric main gate with control
Water, electricity, sewage, gas:
- septic tank: on property
- water: community well and private cistern with own pressure system
- gas: by portable tanks
- electricity: city grid from Progreso de Limon company. 15 pesos per kwh
- electricity backup: no
- access: asphalted roads till entrance property
- inside gated community with security
General fees and costs:
- condominium fees: around 190 usd per month
- electricity: around rd$ 5,000 (around 110 usd per month)
- gardner: rd$ 1,000 pesos per month (22 usd per month)
- cleaning lady: full time 6 days a week around rd$ 8,000 (180 USD a month)
- pool service rd$ 1,500 per month (33 usd per month)
- full insurance: 580 usd per year
- internet and TV together start at around 50 usd per month. Depends on the plan you take.
- Sales and transfer costs: maximum 5% (This includes lawyer, notary, transfer taxes).
- Yearly real estate taxes: 711 usd per year.
- Broker fees are all included in sales price.
- Title and deslinde on company
- Property with 100% ownership on your name or whatever other legal entity.