A unique opportunity to get the proud owner of a Gingerbread style home, in the Dominican Republic. Beautifully decorated and furnished. Even with a chair where her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth once has seated in. Take a look a the blue-white classic style chair.
The entire home is redone in 2020. That means technically updated with new plumbing, electrical system, and water pressure system. A brand-new design kitchen was added, new entrance, all woodwork updated, pool new inside, throughout new coral-stone floors.
The home has a nice entrance, salon with seating areas, spacious kitchen, and a large covered outdoor terrace in front of the infinity pool. @ bedrooms with each their own bathroom on the first floor. Going up to the large master bedroom where you will find a beautiful bathroom with handpainted tiles. Of course a nice fully grown tropical garden with Royal Palm trees and fruit-trees.
This Gingerbread villa is full of remarkable and nice details and comes furnished (minus some family pieces).
Details of the Gingerbread home:
- very quiet area
- around 15 minutes from the center town Las Terrenas
- around 6 minutes to the nearest beach
- totally renovated in 2020
- company-owned property (low taxes and very low transfer costs because you buy the shares here)
- never rented out
- backup gas generator
- water filtration system with uv-light
- laundry room with washer
- Emiliano for gardening, pool, cleaning, full service at 350 USD per month.
- electricity around 30 USD per month
- internet depends on plan but starts at 25 USD per month
What is NOT included:
- green dresser in the hall
- 2 mid century chairs with gold cushions living room
- 2 elephants beside these 2 chairs
- 2 metal chairs by pool with green cushions
- marble top dreser living room
- planters, books and art are personal belongings
5757 add to favorites